SCREEN-L Archives

December 1999, Week 4

Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:44:22 -0500
Does anyone know how to use unicode in web documents?  I'm struggling with
rendering foreign characters all over my website, film related and
otherwise.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite