SCREEN-L Archives

December 1999, Week 4

From:
Peter Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 15:54:27 -0500
Paul: The version of J'Accuse I said is available is the 1937 sound
version, not the 1919 silent version - I didn't read your email very
carefully. I could find no reference to the silent in my records. My
apologies for building up your hopes, and all I can do is wish you luck
with your search.
Peter Warren