SCREEN-L Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Ira Joel Haber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:35:48 EST
Dear Marty, I love a good mystery, and here are a few clues that might be of
help. I found a entry for Zero de conduite under L'Avante Scene, they don't
list an issue number. I also had a book on Virgo by John M. Smith published
by Praeger in 1972 and finally I once had a 28pg. monograph by Freddy Sweet,
(love that name) for Zero For Conduct,(The Dormitory Revolt). This was
published by MacMillian Films in 1975 probably to go along with the rental of
the film. All three items are scarce, but they do exist.

Ira Joel Haber
Cinemage Books
www.abebooks.com/home/ira joel haber
www.bibliofind.com/home/ira joel haber