SCREEN-L Archives

November 1999, Week 5

Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:54:46 -0500
I just ordered an NTSC conversion of the Hong Kong film Fei Taugh Mo
Neuih/The Witch with the Flying Head (or Mandarin: Fei Tou Mo Nu).  I was
wondering if anyuone knew any info about this title, director, writer,
cast, etc., as it is all in Cantonese with no subtitles, and certainly the
credits will be as well.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."