SCREEN-L Archives

November 1999, Week 3

From:
Tony Crean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:41:46 GMT
I would thoroughly recommend the BFI monograph "High Noon" (it's about 70
pages) by my MA supervisor at London University, Philip Drummond. I seem to
remember that H-film had a discussion of the film last year -- search the
Discussion logs at http://www.h-net.msu.edu/logs/logs.cgi?list=H-Film (the
home page is at http://www.h-net.msu.edu/~film/).