SCREEN-L Archives

November 1999, Week 3

From:
Aysen Mustafa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:22:45 +1100
Hibiscus films may no longer be operating.  Bridget Ikin is now working in
Sydney, Australia at SBS Independent.  The phone number is: 61 2 9430 3227,
Fax. 61 2 9430 3865.  Email: [log in to unmask]

The rights may have been reverted to the filmmaker.  You'll have to contact
Bridget to find out.

Hope this helps.

Aysen Mustafa
Client Services Librarian