SCREEN-L Archives

September 1999, Week 3

Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:32:04 -0500
I think a lot of students don't have home or laptop computers that are
good enough for them to not feel more comfortable with a printed text.  If
their computer at home is older (or they don't have one at all), or they
don't have a portable computer, they're going to feel less inclined to go
to the computers for the text.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Love is not a positive emotion that begins in us and ends in the positive
response of someone else.  Love is divine energy that comes from God and
has no end."  --Eric Butterworth