SCREEN-L Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 07:49:12 -0500
We're currently training a new moderator for Screen-L:  Wen-Ling Kuo
([log in to unmask]).  Wen-Ling is a graduate student in Telecommunication
and Film here at the University of Alabama, which hosts Screen-L.

As always, our Screen-L moderating policy is the less, the better.  We like
to think of Screen-L as being lightly moderated--filtering out the spam and
junk and facilitating free and easy discussion of film/TV topics.

We hope the transition will be a smooth one, but if there is a hiccup or
two, please be patient with us!

Welcome, Wen-Ling!

P.S.  The method for submitting messages to Screen-L will not change.  Just
send your posts to [log in to unmask] They'll be automatically forwarded
to Wen-Ling who will then check them before they are distributed.

----
Jeremy Butler
Screen-L Coordinator
ScreenSite http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite
Telecommunication & Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite