SCREEN-L Archives

August 1999, Week 5

Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 18:52:01 -0500
He has films as recent as 1934, but his 1969 death suggests he didn't fare
well.  Perhaps someone has more details.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Love is not a positive emotion that begins in us and ends in the positive
response of someone else.  Love is divine energy that comes from God and
has no end."  --Eric Butterworth