SCREEN-L Archives

August 1999, Week 1

From:
"F.Krutnik" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 12:22:16 +0000
I'm compiling a Routledge film reader devoted to Hollywood comedian comedy but
am finding it difficult to lay my hands on suitable critical material relating to
comedian films produced in the last 20 years (with the glaring exception of Woody
Allen). Does anyone know where I can find serious considerations of the films of
Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy, Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, the Farrelly bros. etc.?
Alternatively, is there anyone out there who's writing on such areas and would like to
submit material for consideration? If so, please get back to me on

Regards,
Frank Krutnik