SCREEN-L Archives

July 1999, Week 5

Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:26:21 -0500
I've noticed them in every film I've seen in a theatre lately.  Even if
Ebert says this means the film is boring, I would of course notice stuff
like that anyway.  I even noticed them in _The Phantom Menace_ and _Eyes
Wide Shut_, and I think Dennis Bingham is correct about that part being
cut too soon in the print we saw.  (The second screening he saw was the
same one I saw).

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Love is not a positive emotion that begins in us and ends in the positive
response of someone else.  Love is divine energy that comes from God and
has no end."  --Eric Butterworth