SCREEN-L Archives

July 1999, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:49:51 EDT
Dear Friends,

I am looking for an Italian film that supposedly was last held by Ziv
International. I have an idea they might have been brought out by Coral
Pictures in Miami (also known as Coral International Television or Cambridge
Pictures, and in Spain, Euro Coral) many years ago and it seems both
companies have disappeared. Does anyone know what happened to Ziv or Coral?

Thank you!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
275 West 96th Street, Suite 28C
New York, NY 10025
phone: (800)603-1104 or (212) 865-7449 outside the US
fax: (212) 222-8952
email: [log in to unmask]

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory."
— Friedrich Engels, 1803-1882

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite