SCREEN-L Archives

July 1999, Week 1

Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:00:46 -0500
The Internet Movie Database lists heights in the biography sections for
all the people they have it for. I think Jonathan Frakes is around 6'4",
about an inch taller than me, and he seems to tower over everybody as if
he were a basketball player. Most of the stage actors I've met in person
are a lot shorter than me, even if they look tall on stage.

Scott