SCREEN-L Archives

June 1999, Week 3

Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 01:30:24 -0500
There is an extensive description of the copycat crimes and the extent to
which Kubrick went to keep it from being shown in the UK.  Now, if only
his first four films could be reissued (the 3 doccs and Fear and Desire).

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Love is not a positive emotion that begins in us and ends in the positive
response of someone else.  Love is divine energy that comes from God and
has no end."  --Eric Butterworth