SCREEN-L Archives

May 1999, Week 4

Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 16:49:02 -0500
I just bid on this from eBay.  Anyone know where I could get an
inexpensive and reliable Super 8 projector?

Scott
Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Love is not a positive emotion that begins in us and ends in the positive
response of someone else.  Love is divine energy that comes from God and
has no end."  --Eric Butterworth