SCREEN-L Archives

April 1999, Week 4

From:
Sharon Knolle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:05:28 -0700
Anyone know why "Mister Moses" isn't available on video?
It was a  United Artists picture, so if it were rereleased, I imagine it
would be MGM/UA releasing it.

Much thanks in advance. I run a new email list dedicated to Mitchum and
this is the most requested film which isn't available.

Sharon Knolle

Welcome to the Big Sleep, an online tribute to Robert Mitchum
http://www.projectionmag.com/projection/articles/mitchum/
Email list: http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/mitchum/