SCREEN-L Archives

April 1999, Week 4

Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:37:31 -0500
Some interesting WW II films include Armando crispino's _Commandos_ (1968,
Lee van Cleef, Jack Kelly) and Umberto Lenzi's _La Legione dei Dannati_
(Battle of the Commandos, 1969, Jack Palance, Curt Jurgens).  These are
cynical anti-war films co-written by Dario Argento.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and
you know it."--K, Barry Sonnenfeld's _Men in Black_.

"The reason most folk songs are so atrocious is because they were written
by THE PEOPLE."--Tom Lehrer