SCREEN-L Archives

October 1998, Week 4

From:
Lang Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 23:17:41 -0500
Since D'Amato has a strong cult following (don't ask me why) all of his
films are easily available from gray area video labels and on the tape
trading circuits.  Midnight Video ([log in to unmask]) has an uncut copy
(incl hardcore footage) with no subtitles; I've never ordered from them but
they have a good reputation.  Trash Palace
(http://www.erols.com/trashpal/html/the_rest.htm) advertises a similar no
subtitles version; possibly the same.  I've dealt with Trash Palace once
and they did a good job.  It's also available from Video Search of Miami
(http://www.vsom.com), which probably has the largest collection of D'Amato
(and nunsploitation) films & their's may have subtitles.  LT