SCREEN-L Archives

September 1998, Week 5

From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 21:34:59 -0500
_Evil Dead II_, like _Sunset Boulevard_, is narrated by a dead character:
Professor Raymond Knowby.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins

http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi

Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

Frances:  I've led a pretty boring life compared to yours.

Freddy [the neighbor]:  Mine was pretty boring, too.  I've just got a
knack for picking out the interesting bits.

                                    --David Williamson
                                    _Travelling North_
                                    Act Two Scene Three