SCREEN-L Archives

September 1998, Week 2

From:
Erik Engman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 00:28:21 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

> There was an episode a while back wherein Scully and Mulder investigate a
> town for vampirism. I don't remember the particulars, but it is "narrated"
> through the eyes of both characters, and the telling of the case is
> influenced by the way they each see each other as well as other people.
> For instance, the Sheriff, who appeared to Scully as handsome, appeared to
> Mulder as a buck-toothed rube. Has anyone else seen this episode?
>
> Cheers,
> Erika

I remember it. It was entitled BAD BLOOD. It started at the end of the story,
and flashbacked to what happened until that time. A very funny episode showing
not reality, but the world through the perseptions of the two main characters.
An interesting season doing things way out of the ordinary for a season.
Taking many chances. MILENNIUM was doing the same.

-Erik!

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite