SCREEN-L Archives

July 1998, Week 5

From:
Lang Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 20:30:59 -0400
He's been in two episodes of Babylon 5 recently.  You can probably find him
or his agent through the Babylon 5 production company.  If you can't get
their contact info, email me and I may able to come up with something.  LT

At 11:17 AM 7/30/98 +0300, you wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>I am planning to write a biography of Turhan Bey, but I cannot
>locate him for over a year. Any tip or info about him would be
>appreciated.
>Thanks
>Nezih Erdogan
>
>----
>Online resources for film/TV studies may be found at ScreenSite
>http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite

Lang Thompson
http://www.tcf.ua.edu/wlt4

New at the Funhouse website:  Alternate 100 American
Films, Anthology of American Folk Music, Godzilla Bites!