SCREEN-L Archives

June 1998, Week 4

From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:53:56 -0500
Of course, there are two exceptions:  _Gone with the Wind_ and _The Wizard
of Oz_, the former coming out next month, the latter around Christmas;
they even showed the commercial for the theatrical reissue (notine its
remastering) of _Gone with the Wind_ (and since I've never seen but bits
and pieces of it, it might be the best time).

Scott