SCREEN-L Archives

April 1998, Week 4

From:
Matthew Milam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 12:39:29 +0000
I'm still trying to get back into the screenwriting business with a
fresh enough idea, but I'll give my opinon on the sucess by saying
one thing:

Good Will Hunting is the Karate Kid, expect that the kid has internal
problems, not external (As Dainel did with the school bully). That
and the fact many in life suffer through life, epsecially these days.

Matthew Milam
Matthew Milam
"The Offical Dart Boy of Net users everywhere"

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite