SCREEN-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

From:
JEFFREY STRASBURG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:53:01 -0800
Of course, there's also the episode where the Enterprise encounters an
alien probe from a defunct civilization. The probe briefly takes control
of Picard's consciousness, and he "lives" a full life within that
civilization, all the space of about 20 mins. of "real time." Like the
rest, not sure about the episode title.

Jeff McIntire-Strasburg Office: FDH 644
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Phone:(702) 895-4001
Dept. of English -- Box 455011 Fax:(702) 895-4801
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy. email: [log in to unmask]
Las Vegas, NV 89154