SCREEN-L Archives

November 1997, Week 4

Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:41:24 -0500
On Sat, 22 Nov 1997, susan crutchfield wrote:

> What's up?  Did I see a bad print? Was my theater screwy?  Or did this
> somehow just get through the 20th Cent Fox gristmill looking like this?
>
> Does anyone have any info on this?  And does anyone know if the reviews
> of the film have mentioned this at all?  I haven't been reading reviews
> lately, but the ones of the film I've heard on the radio haven't mentioned
> the problem--

i don't really have any answers to your questions, but i wanted to say
that i absolutely love u.michigan.  i almost almost went there.  in fact
i'd already made a verbal commitment to my mom that i'd go, but then i
heard from u.va. and it all came down to weather instead of football teams
(*sigh*).  i like you already - sorry about your bad experience with the
ice storm, if it's any consolation charlottesville has yet to get any
prints of the movie :)

-myron

blood sugar dropping (or something....)