SCREEN-L Archives

November 1997, Week 3

From:
Lang Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 22:31:17 -0500
At 03:54 AM 11/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
 For the other I don't even
>have an approximate title but the hero is female operative of some future
>CIA-type organization.  True, she fucks a lot, but she also fights,
>survives some pretty grim torture, etc.  Whatever is wrong with Heinlein's

The title slips my mind at the moment but take a chance to examine the
paperback cover closely, especially the zipper on her costume.  (Oh alright
I'll save you the trouble:  the zipper "teeth" are tiny penises (penii?).)
Lang Thompson
http://members.aol.com/wlt4/index.htm

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite