SCREEN-L Archives

October 1997, Week 5

From:
"Steve L. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 19:14:46 -0500
>Irene Upshur wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a handy list of videos that are one-woman performances?
>> The performances can be from the stage, screen, or TV.

on stage:
Shirley Valentine
Gertrude Stein, Gertrude Stein (author's last name was Martin, I believe)

also, there's a play called "Talking With..." which is a series of
monologues by different women.

Having Our Say also comes to mind, but that's a two woman performance...

Steve L. Wilson
Violet Crown Interactive
PO Box 8456 University Station
Austin, TX 78713