SCREEN-L Archives

October 1997, Week 3

Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 17:55:09 -0400
On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Hong-Sik Yu wrote:

> The 10th Annual Virginia Film Festival
>   October 30-November2, 1997 (Charlottesville, VIrginia)

yes!  it should be exciting.  students such as myself get $15 worth of
free tickets - i just got tix for blade runner, the exterminating angel
and michael moore's the big one.  other items of interest (with this
year's theme being Caged, which makes me wonder why they didn't include
white heat) include jason robards and a re-creation of sorts of the larry
flynt ordeal.

-myron

http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~mws4c/me.html

Love  a two way dream.    Bjork