SCREEN-L Archives

October 1997, Week 1

From:
Jill Leeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 15:19:58 -0400
I'm going to be teaching a course on Midnight Movies and would really like
to show some early work by the Kuchar Brothers, George and Mike.

Does anyone know if some of these films are available on video (titles
include "Hold Me While I'm Naked," "I Was a Teenage Rumpot," "Sins of the
Fleshapoids," "The Naked and the Nude," "The Craven Sluck")?  If so, where
can I rent and/or purchase them?

If they're only available on film, where and can I rent them for my class?

I very much appreciate any tips here.

Jill