SCREEN-L Archives

October 1997, Week 1

From:
Julie Friedline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 15:01:52 -0600
Verrry insteresting. But why a different performance for syndication?
Reconfiguration for a couple more minutes of commercial time? Syndicators
usually just "lop" & "chop" for that, don't they? Would there
be problems with any of the content?

Just curious,
Julie Friedline
Dept. of Communication
University of St. Thomas
St. Paul, MN

On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, Bryan R Fruth wrote:
9:16 AM:

> Actually, there were three performances.  Aside from the two you mention,
> another was performed and recorded for syndication purposes.  I thought
> that you might like to know that there is yet another text to add to your
> comparative analysis.
>
> Best,
>
> Bryan
>
> Bryan R. Fruth
> Radio-Television-Film
> University of Texas at Austin
> CMA 6.118
> Austin, TX  78712
> (512)471-6676 (o)
> (512)342-2571 (m)
>
> ----
> Screen-L is sponsored by the Telecommunication & Film Dept., the
> University of Alabama.

University of Alabama.