SCREEN-L Archives

September 1997, Week 5

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 08:30:13 -0500
Photographers (or anyone else) should exercise caution when dealing
with Woodside (aka, Woodside International Literary Agency).  They are
the subject of numerous lawsuits and have been accused of exploiting
screenwriters who sent material to them.

Also, they spam the Internet indiscriminately with their
solicitations.

P.S. Screen-L does not normally post messages from Woodside but this
new tactic (asking for photographers) slipped through our moderating
system while we were in the process of training a new moderator.

--
Jeremy Butler
ScreenSite http://www.sa.ua.edu/ScreenSite

http://www.sa.ua.edu/screensite