SCREEN-L Archives

September 1997, Week 2

From:
liora moriel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 07:15:23 -0400
For a research project, I need to research articles (not books; I think I
have several that cover the subject well) about Joseph Losey's 1975 movie
Mr./M. Klein, which falls between the cracks and is not perceived as a
French film (although it was short in France with French actors) nor as
any other country's film -- and its "genre" is a bit blurred too.
Thanks.

Liora Moriel
Comparative Literature Program
University of Maryland
2107 Susquehanna Hall
College Park, MD 20742-8825
"We have cooperated for a very long time in the maintenance of our own
invisibility.  And now the party is over."                - Vito Russo

http://www.sa.ua.edu/screensite