SCREEN-L Archives

August 1997, Week 1

From:
Chris Worsnop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 11:22:42 -0400
I'd like to add:

All the "Raj" films which refer to the Thug cult in India.
Odd Man Out.
Mine Own Executioner.
And how about Ben Hur? or was that a revolution?

Chris

>"Die Hard"(classic movie terrorists.  First one is best, but the other 2
>have terrorists too)
> "Sword of Gideon" (about retribution for terrorism)
>"Air Force One"
>"Passenger 57"
>"Patriot Games"
>"Blown Away"
>"Speed"
>"Navy Seals"?
>"Crying Game"  (I know it's not most famous for that, but weren't the
>people holding Forrest Whitaker terrorists?)
>"Broken Arrow"?
>upcoming "Peacekeeper" (or "Peacemaker", I don't remember which)
>
>----
>Online resources for film/TV studies may be found at ScreenSite
>http://www.sa.ua.edu/screensite

Chris M. Worsnop
Consultant, speaker, workshop leader, writer
media education, assessment, writing

Homepage: <http://www.screen.com/mnet/eng/speakers/cw/worsnop.htm>

2400 Dundas Street West            Email:  <[log in to unmask]>
Unit 6, Suite 107                  Phone:  (905) 823-0875
Mississauga
Ontario, Canada
L5K 2R8

"Progress might have been all right once, but it went on too long."  Ogden Nash

http://www.sa.ua.edu/screensite