SCREEN-L Archives

June 1997, Week 2

From:
Catherine Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 20:41:53 -0500
There is a film, the title of which I don't have at my fingertips, which was
offered in the traveling University Film and Video Festival for 1996. It was
about the many (gay) things you can do with a Ken doll. We ordered it for
our rendition of the festival here at KU. It was very funny. You might
e-mail: [log in to unmask] He has the titles and was a contact
person for setting up viewings.
cp

Catherine Preston, Film Studies
Department of Theater and Film, University of Kansas
356 Murphy Hall, Lawrence, KS 66045-2175
(913)749-1130  -  fax:(913)331-2671