SCREEN-L Archives

June 1997, Week 1

From:
Victor Fiorillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 11:16:57 EDT
Hello. This is just a letter to introduce myself to the list. My name is
Victor, I live in Philadelphia, and I am not a film student, only a film
hobbyist. I have some experience in amateur video production, but
am interested in bridging into the world of Super 8 w/ sound and/or 16mm.
I know very little about these media, so I joined this list in hopes of
gaining more knowledge so that I can a) decide if I want to enter the film
world, b) make some educated purchases, and c) figure out what to do with
it once I get it.

Is this the right list for my purposes?

Thanks!
Victor