SCREEN-L Archives

May 1997, Week 3

From:
Dorian Scott Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 1997 20:57:50 -0400
Does anyone see a need for resource sites that keep a current list of events for writers?  I was about to add the capability of public posting of events to my web site.  The service would permit those who register to create their own listing and emphasize what they want. Then I noticed that http://www.authorlink.com has already started a list, but includes very few postings seen on SCREEN-L (the problem for any site is visibility).  I would appreciate your feedback, since I would rather write than create lists that aren't needed.

http://www.visualwriter.com

University of Alabama.