SCREEN-L Archives

April 1997, Week 2

From:
Michael Sime <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 05:44:20 -0400
>Are there any IRC places where people talk about film?...I need somebody to
>answer quick...I need a few quesitons answered on Lighting.
>
>Matthew Milam

I don't know of any film production chat rooms (I tend to think people in
this biz work too many bizzare hours to go to chat rooms), BUT you cold
try the rec.arts.movies.production, rec.arts.movies.tech, rec.video
production & rec.video professional newsgroups. Also, since you're on
AOL, try keyword HOLLYWOOD, and go to the Cinematography forum(s).

Or you could just email ME your question....after all, I am, Mike the
Gaffer...

Mike

Michael Sime <[log in to unmask]>
Video Schmideo! <[log in to unmask]>