SCREEN-L Archives

March 1997, Week 3

From:
YaelTegerud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 11:11:12 +0100
I am looking for anybody doing research about moral/social messages in tv
fiction series and the viewers' perception of such messages.

I am carrying out a research project in this field and would like to have
contact with other scholars who share common interests. Also, I have been
asked to make an overview of ongoing research in this field in other
institutes and other countries.

Thanks for any information, Yael.
"God gives every bird its food but does not always drop it into the nest"
Danish proverb
Yael Tagerud
Dept. of Media & Communications
University of Kalmar