SCREEN-L Archives

March 1997, Week 2

From:
Tony Deifell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 16:08:13 -0500
JOB OPENING
at the Institute for Public Media Arts (Durham, NC)
**-ISM (N.) Project Director**
The -ISM (N.) Curricular and Faculty Development project helps schools
strengthen teaching and learning about issues of diversity by incorporating
experiential education and video into diversity courses. Our courses put
video cameras in the hands of students so they can tell their own stories
about diversity. We seek a creative, multidisciplinary
activist/artist/academic with experience as an educator, in project
management, film/video studies and diversity work. E-mail
[log in to unmask] to request the full announcement by e-mail
or fax. Ana Montes Diaz (919)688-0332 (voice).