SCREEN-L Archives

March 1997, Week 1

From:
Chad Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 10:02:52 -0500
We are pleased to announce that the deadline for critical abstracts and
creative work for The Third annual "Cultural Cartographies III:
Negotiating the Vanishing Borders" has been extended to March 24, 1997.
The conference will be held April 18-20, 1997, and it will feature Laura
Kipnis (Associate Professor of Radio/TV/Film, Northwestern University;
author of *Bound and Gagged: Pornography and the Politics of Fantasy*)
and Fred Pfeil (Professor of English, Trinity College; author of *White
Guys: Studies in Postmodern Domination and Difference*).  Panel
submissions are also welcome!

http://www4.ncsu.edu/unity/l/libray/public/GEA/Cultural_Cartographies.html

Please send or e-mail a 1 page abstract to
David Cudar ([log in to unmask])

Please send creative work to
Lee Capps ([log in to unmask])

English Department
Tompkins Hall, Box 8105
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8105

For further information, see our web page, or contact David, Lee, or
myself, Chad Beck.  [log in to unmask]