SCREEN-L Archives

February 1997, Week 4

Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:39:05 EST
I have been informed that there is a typo in the SCS registration packet
sent out to members.  In order to get the special conference rate on Air
Canada and Continental Airlines flights to and from Ottawa (discounts up
to 50%), the Air Canada number to call is 1(800)361-7585.

You still must make sure that your special event number is on your ticket.

We regret any inconvience this may have caused.

Mark Langer

Mark Langer

Email address: [log in to unmask]