SCREEN-L Archives

January 1997, Week 5

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 08:33:35 -0600
(Had us some trouble over the weekend with our mail server and some blank
messages were sent out.  Sorry about the duplication.)

As most of you know, Screen-L is a moderated discussion group.  All
messages sent to the list are first screened by the moderator to make sure
that they are appropriate for Screen-L.  As the list "owner" I take
ultimate responsibility for this, but I often farm it out to our graduate
students here at the University of Alabama.

During fall semester, Clint Yoby handled this task (thanks, Clint!) and
he's now handed the reins over to Hong-Sik Yu ([log in to unmask]).  Yu is a
first year Master's student from Korea.  In addition to moderating
Screen-L, he will also be posting messages on various items (e.g., job
announcements) that we've received in paper form (ew!).

Let us know if you have any problems with Screen-L as Yu is learning this
new job.

And, as always, thanks for your participation in Screen-L!

----
Jeremy Butler
ScreenSite http://www.sa.ua.edu/ScreenSite
Telecommunication & Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa