SCREEN-L Archives

January 1997, Week 3

From:
Karla Momberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:06:47 CST6CDT
Hi!  This may seem incredibly stupid, but ONE HER MAJESTY'S SECRET
SERVICE is the only James Bond film in which he is truly in love.  He
changes his ways and marries her because she is so loving--and yet
suicidally disturbed.  Finally, she is shot by his enemies, providing
motivation for him to fight the forces of evil in movies to come.  I
know that I've seen about a million other examples, and when they
come to mind, I'll email ya.  Karla Momberger