SCREEN-L Archives

December 1996, Week 2

From:
Michael Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 14:41:00 MST
* ANNOUNCEMENT *

The Telluride Independent Film & Screenwriters Festival (TIFSF)* has
extended the deadline for 'advance' festival-pass purchases until January
15, 1997.

The TIFSF promises to be a unique festival/seminar, dedicated to the spirit
and advancement of independent film/video making and screenwriting!

We will be 'cybercasting' the TIFSF over the Web (as well), providing
interactivity, globally!

Please visit the festival's web site at:
http://telluridemm.com/indifest.html
for more complete details!

We will be updating the site with new information as-it-breaks!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!

We hope to see some of you here in T-Ride for the TIFSF!

All the best,

Michael Carr
Director: TIFSF

P.O. Box 1007
Telluride, CO  81435
Tel: (970) 728-5398
Fax: (970) 728-6254
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

* not affiliated or associated with the "Telluride Film Festival" (held
over the Labor Day Weekend each year).