SCREEN-L Archives

November 1996, Week 2

From:
Dennis Doros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 17:50:07 -0500
Dear Leo,

There is too, too much information on the two gentlemen. We restored their
films Grass and Chang several years ago and still finding great information
about their lives. Cooper's archives at Brigham Young University in Utah is
enormous. George Turner wrote several articles for American Cinematograher
over the years on them and their films (he was a personal friend) and then
co-wrote a book about the making of King Kong that does a relatively accurate
prophile.

I can go on for another fifty pages on all the info, but it's evening and
it's time to take my wife (aka/the president of Milestone) and our 7 month
old son (Adam, aka the owner of Milestone) on home. If you'd like our brief
bibliographies on the two (I don't know how much you'd like), just email!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video