SCREEN-L Archives

October 1996, Week 1

From:
Michael Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 15:03:00 MDT
>Hi! My name is Anna Julia and I just signed on today. I live in Austin
>where I started a women's film group called REEL Women. It is a
>networking/support group for women working in or just starting out in the
>film industry in Austin. We are only a few months old but have had  a
>great response. I am looking forward to recieving from this list. Any
>fellow Austinites out there???
>
>Anna
--------
Dear Anna,

I lived in Austin, TX from 1975-85, then moved to Telluride, CO.
Austin is a great town!
Love Lake Travis and the Oasis! Chuy's and Jorge's and Barton Springs!

May you visit our web site?   http://telluridemm.com/queso.html

Good luck with REEL Women!

Michael Carr
Producer: Queso Productions
Publisher: IndieZine
Director: Telluride Independent Film & Screenwriters Festival (Jan. 31 -
Feb. 2, 1997)

* Info about the above may be accessed from this homepage!
mc