SCREEN-L Archives

September 1996, Week 2

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 08:50:52 -0500
>On this issue of Disney and racism, I don't know whether this has been
>mentioned already as I scrapped a stack of unread messages a few days ago
>due to clogging on
>my machine, but in a recent issue of Jump Cut the Lion King was examined in
>exactly these terms in a fairly lengthy a pretty good article.

This might be a good point to mention that John Hess is developing a Jump
Cut Web site and it's stored on SCREENsite.  I believe the address (off the
top of my head) is:

http://www.sa.ua.edu/JumpCut/

and, if not, you can definitely find it through SCREENsite's main address:

http://www.sa.ua.edu/SCREENsite/

Regards,

----
Jeremy Butler
mailto:[log in to unmask]
SCREENsite: http://www.sa.ua.edu/SCREENsite/
Telecommunication & Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa