SCREEN-L Archives

September 1996, Week 2

From:
Margaret Nixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 08:41:12 +1000
As part of the host nation for the SCREENchat real time rolling
conversations, I'd just like to add to Jeremy's posting that although we
have a topic for this week (Australian film and TV) our experience has
shown that this tends to be flexible once we're out there.

So if you want to talk about something else come along anyway and introduce
yourself.  We welcome ideas for future SCREENchat topics within Film/TV
Studies.

If you're having trouble getting out there or even working out what this is
about feel free to email.

Margaret Nixon
Screen Studies
University of Wollongong