SCREEN-L Archives

September 1996, Week 2

From:
Donald Larsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 13:07:45 -0600
I seem to recall George Scott developing photos as part of psychic
 investigations
in Peter Medak's THE CHANGELING.

Is there a darkroom shot showing the glowing radium in MADAME CURIE?

I'd also think of various films involving investigations--THE PARALLAX VIEW
or some more standard detective films.  Isn't there a scene like that in
CHINATOWN?

Don Larsson, Mankato State U (MN)