SCREEN-L Archives

September 1996, Week 2

From:
Alvaro Ramirez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 09:32:04 +0200
I am very sorry that for us here in Europe the scheduled time for the Chat
is so inconvenient. But I understand that finding the probable better time
is almost an impossible task.
Maybe some of us here in Europe are interested in meeting at another time.
The less conflicting time will be 17.00 or 16.00 GMT (London). That will
mean 10 or 11 a.m for New York and 11or 12 p.m for Sydney.
If there are people interested in it, just drop me a line.

Al
Department of Media Studies -University of Bergen
Fosswinckelsgt 6
5007 Bergen - Norway
Tel:   (47) 55 58 91 35
Fax:   (47) 55 58 91 49